Mini Raspberry Valentine Muffins
I'm going against the flow on this recipe. Chocolate has become the norm on Valentine's Day but these muffins are so good and are beautifully pink! The dye comes naturally from the raspberries incorporated into they little cakes. Perfect healthy treat to share with a loved one this holiday. 💗
Total Time: 25 min. Prep: 5-8 min. Cook time: 18 min.
Kitchen tools: Big bowl, small bowl, fork, mini muffin tray
1 T. Ground flax seeds
3 T. Water
1/2 Cup of Raspberries
1 Cup of any Gluten free flour (I used ground oats)
1/4 tsp. Baking Powder
3 T. 100% Pure Maple syrup
Splash of vanilla
Dash of salt
1/4 Cup of Almond milk
1. Mix the flaxseeds with water and let sit for a few minutes.
2. In a small separate bowl add the raspberries and mash with fork before adding it into the bigger bowl.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix it well with a fork.
4. Grease a small muffin tray with coconut oil and place them in the oven for 18 minutes.
5. Remove, let cool, and enjoy!