Rainbow Potato Salad

        It has been a while since I've posted. Plays, schoolwork, warm weather, birthdays, and lack of inspiration have kept me from writing. Although I've thought about quitting, I have been informed that I must keep writing. Ideas have not been flowing from my mind lately and it has given me a creativity slump!
        Well, enough about me- lets get to the good stuff! This recipe is my absolute favorite. I eat it almost every day for lunch and it keeps me full and nourished. I have also noticed that because of my increase in greens my nails have been growing beautifully thick and strong. The minerals in greens are so good for you!



Prep Time: 10 min.

Ingredients:
2-3 Cups of mixed greens
1-2 Carrots, chopped
1 T. Hemp seeds
1 T. Nutritional yeast (optional)
1 Small red potato
1-2 T. Guacamole/Avocado
Handful of chopped tomatoes
Few chopped cucumbers (optional)
Few stalks of celery, chopped

Dressing:
1 T. Dijon mustard
1 tsp. Apple cider vinegar
2 T. Water
Splash of coconut vinegar

Instructions:
1. Poke some holes in the potato then wrap it in a wet paper towel and microwave for 3 min.
2. Chop up potato and put on salad.
3. Mix all of the salad ingredients together.
4. Mix together dressing and pour over salad.
5. Eat and enjoy immediately!

Comments

Popular Posts