Black Bean Brownies
Another dessert recipe for everyone. These brownies are an acquired taste but turned out to have an excellent consistency. They are packed full of fiber and protein, as well as being vegan. Try them out for a summer potluck or just make them for a "better for you" sweet treat.
Total Time: 35-45 min.
1 C. black beans
1/2 C. oats
1/4 C. 100% pure maple syrup
4 T. coconut sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 tsp. baking powder
Pinch of salt
1/2 C. almond milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line baking pan with parchment paper.
3. Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until combined.
4. Pour into lined pan and bake for 25-30 minutes.
5. Let cool, slice into pieces, and enjoy!