Creamy Blueberry "Nice" Cream with Chewy "Caramel" Bits

This recipes is by far my most favorite. (I know I've said that about a lot of my recipes, but this one is truly my FAVORITE!) I adjusted this recipe from a recipe I found and I love the outcome. It reminds me of Culver's Vanilla custard with crushed Twix on top. It is seriously AMAZING! Definitely give it a go and share this recipe with friends.




Serving: 1
Prep time: 15-20 min.
Tools: Blender, spoon, bowl 

Ingredients:

"Nice" Cream:
1 Frozen banana* 
1/4 Cup of Blueberries
1/3 Cup of unsweetened almond milk

"Caramel" bits:
3 dried dates
Heaping 1/4 Cup of Oats
Cinnamon to taste
Water (add until it clumps together)

Instructions:
1. Blend frozen banana, almond milk, and blueberries until it becomes smooth and creamy then pour into a bowl.
2. Blend dates and oats until chunky but not powdered.
3. Add cinnamon and then add the water until it clumps together to form granola (Rawnola) clusters.
4. Place Rawnola on top of "Nice" cream and serve immediately. 


Notes:
*Banana must be frozen in order for it to turn into ice cream consistency. 



Comments

Popular Posts