Chewy Chocolate Brownie Balls

      Well, here we go again! All my treats did not happen in one week, but that's ok. There are many days when school and family just have to take precedence over other activities in my life.
      These balls are so fun and really easy to make. I love just whipping them up when I'm craving something sweet since it is so quick. One day I made a batch for a school week on the weekend, but they were gone in less than two days. They are so good!!!!!













Tools: bowl, spoon
Time: prep- 3 min.  total- 5 min.

Ingredients:
5 T. 100% cocoa powder
1 T. Flour (gluten-free if needed)
2 T. Maple Syrup
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
Pinch of salt
1-2 T. Water (Optional)
2 T. Nut butter

Ingredients:
1. Mix all the ingredients together and then add water if needed to created a thick dough consistency.
2. Roll into one inch size balls and store in the fridge for 6-8 days.







Comments

Popular Posts