↢ Polka Dot Bread ↣
Another sweet treat for y'all! This one I made with my darling little sister. She thought the name polka dot bread was a good idea. The bread is sugar free, dairy free, and vegan. I especially love this bread because it is full of blueberries which are antioxidant powerhouses. Enjoy the bread and Happy New Year!
Fork, bowl, mini loaf pan
prep: 10 min. cook: 40 min. Total: 50 min.
1 banana, mashed
1 tsp. vanilla
2 tsp. baking powder
4 T. maple syrup
1 T. flax meal
1 tsp. cinnamon
Pinch of nutmeg
3/4 cup brown rice flour
1/4 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
1. Set the oven temperature to 350 degrees F.
2. Mash the banana in a bowl with a fork. Then add the vanilla, baking powder, and maple syrup. Mix together.
3. Then mix in the flax meal, cinnamon, nutmeg, and flour. Fold in the blueberries carefully and place a few blueberries on top for presentation.
4. Grease the pan with cooking spray or a bit of coconut oil.
5. Place in the oven for 40 minutes. Eat warm and enjoy!